Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
The Rapid Fire Minute Game requires the participant to knock down 6 soda cans or plastic cups stacked in a pyramid form in front of them using rubber bands.
The Goal of Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game
Knockdown 6 soda cans using only rubber bands
Equipment Needed for Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game
Soda Cans per person or team
How to Play the Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game
1) Set up 6 empty soda cans in a triangle formation on top of a table. Place foul line 8′ away.
2) When the clock starts, the player must stay behind the foul line and shoot 1 rubber band at a time at the can triangle.
3) To complete the game, the player must clear the table of all cans only by shooting rubber bands within the 60-second time limit.
The Rules of Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game
THE PLAYER MUST BE BEHIND THE FOUL LINE 8’ AWAY FROM THE CANS, PLAYER MUST SHOOT ONLY ONE RUBBER BAND AT A TIME
Some useful tips
1) Pick people who are big talkers and make sure to have someone who can do a little bit of back and forth with the players. Unlike many
of the Minute To Win It games, this one is a little easier for contestants to interact with someone.
2) Set the game up sideways. This allows people to see everything that’s going on.
3) You can use teams for this game as well- having each individual shoot 1, 2 or 3 cans down.
Incorporating Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Rapid Fire Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.