Whack Job Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
Use a broom to knock a pie tin off a glass, so that the egg sitting on a toilet paper roll on top of the tin falls into the glass
The Goal of Whack Job Minute to Win It Game
Knock an egg sitting on a toilet paper roll into a glass using only a broom
Equipment Needed for Whack Job Minute to Win It Game
- Water per person or team
- A Glass per person or team
- A Pie Tin per person or team
- A Toilet Paper Roll per person or team
- Eggs per person or team
- A Kitchen Broom per person or team
How to Play the Whack Job Minute to Win It Game
- Prior to game start, 15 egg towers (glass half filled with water, TP roll, pie tin, egg) will be set up and the contestant will be holding a broom.
- Once the game begins, contestant starts from the left side of the table facing out.
- Using the broom as demonstrated, the contestant must begin removing pie tins to drop eggs into glasses.
- The entire egg must land in a glass to count.
- A contestant may not make direct body contact with egg towers.
- To complete game, a contestant must get 12 out of 15 eggs to land in the glasses within the 60-second time limit.
- Any broom released within the 60-second time limit may count towards game completion.
The Rules of Whack Job Minute to Win It Game
The entire egg must land in a glass to count.
A contestant may not make direct body contact with egg towers.
IncorporatingWhack Job Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Whack Job Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Whack Job Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Whack Job Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Whack Job Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Whack Job Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.