Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
The contestant has to place 5×4 cards face down. These cards should contain only tens of different aces from each suit. These cards need to be separated on 5 different tables by flipping only one card at a time.
The Goal of Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game
Only Aces, Kings, Queens, Jacks, and 10’s the game begins with 20 cards laying face down on a podium. The player must hone their grouping skills by grabbing cards one at a time and sorting them onto five different podiums; Aces with Aces, kings with kings, etc.
Equipment Needed for Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game
- Playing Cards per person or team
- Tables per person or team
How to Play the Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game
- Prior to game start, the contestant must be in a standing position with hands at sides and next to the center table. All cards are to face down individually on the table.
- Once the game begins, the contestant will select one card and must place it face up on any table they choose except the center table.
- Contestant must continue to turn over and then place only one card at a time and may only have one card in his or her possession at a time.
- To complete the game, the contestant must place all 20 cards grouped four-of-a-kind face up on the five tables within the 60-second time limit.
The Rules of Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game
- If a contestant turns over more than one card (without first placing), or holds more than at a time the game is over, resulting in failure.
- Cards must be placed four-of-a-kind (four kings on one table, four queens on another table, etc.) on any of the tables selected by the contestant.
- If a contestant throws a card at a table and the card falls on the floor, the contestant must place that card on the correct table before advancing to the next card selection.
- Cards must be placed face up on the podiums.
Incorporating Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Wheel Of A Deal Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.