Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
Whippersnapper requires the player to use a towel fixed to the floor to launch 1 to 3 ping pong balls into a laundry basket 15 feet away.
The Goal of Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game
To win this game, the player must flick the ping pong balls using the towel and make it fall into the basket within 1 minute.
Equipment Needed for Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game
- Towel per person or team
- Ping Pong Ball per person or team
- Bucket per person or team
How to Play the Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game
- Prior to game start, the contestant is standing next to the towel with hands at sides.
- Once the game begins, the contestant may place first ping-pong ball on the towel.
- To complete the game, the contestant must get one ball to stay inside the container within the 60-second time limit.
The Rules of Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game
- Keep the laundry basket 15 feet away from the player.
- A contestant may only grab, place, and "toss" one ping-pong ball at a time.
- A contestant may only "toss" balls in a designated manner and may not use any other method to toss balls.
- A contestant may place ping-pong ball anywhere on a towel.
- A ball may bounce before entering the bucket.
- Any ball released from the towel within the 60-second time limit may count toward completion of the game.
Incorporating Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Whippersnapper Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.